This Month: Honor Women in History
March is National Women’s History month. Test your knowledge of famous women in history with this quiz from World History Project: Women’s History Triviaand check out the links below for more interesting trivia!
- Time.com Women’s History Quiz
- 11 Female-Empowering Netflix Picks
- Newsweek: Facts About 21st Century Ladies
- Sunday, March 18, 9 AM. Pancake Breakfast. Visit Hilltop Hanover Farm, which overlooks the Croton watershed and Manhattan skyline, for a pancake breakfast. Then make your way to White Oak Farm, just one mile down the road, for a tour of their beautiful sugar house! Click here for tickets.
- Tuesday March 20, 6 PM. Spring Equinox. Join friends at Hendrick Hudson Free Library to celebrate the Spring Equinox with local astronomy writer Scott Levine, and learn about the springtime stars. For all ages; children, families and adults. Registration begins March 6th.
- Thursday, March 22, 1:30 PM. Matinee Movie. Head over to Hendrick Hudson Free Library for a showing Wonder, The incredibly inspiring and heartwarming story of August Pullman, a boy with facial differences who enters fifth grade, attending a mainstream elementary school for the first time.
- Saturday March 25, 12- 3 PM. Rabbit Day. Learn all about rabbits and what it takes to take care of them, right at Muscoot Farm.