Continuing the Legacy of World-Class Golf in Westchester County.
Some say that Westchester County is the home of golf in America. After all, the oldest golf course in the United States – and several other historic country clubs – are located right here in Westchester. It seems that the gently rolling hills, majestic tree-lined properties and beautiful scenery just lend themselves to great, memorable courses.
So it is with Hollow Brook Golf Club, in Cortlandt Manor, New York, about an hour north of Manhattan and minutes from the Bear Mountain Bridge.
From the moment you arrive at Hollow Brook Golf Club, you will know you’re in for something special:
- World-Class Golf on one of Westchester’s most spectacular 18-hole layouts
- A complete practice facility including a full driving range and 2 well-manicured practice greens for chipping, putting and bunker play
- PGA Professionals on staff
- Well-stocked pro shop
- Exceptional service and great food in our 22,000 square foot clubhouse
- Membership in the ClubMax program, allowing you reciprocal access to four other top private clubs in the metropolitan area
See for yourself how Hollow Brook Golf Club fits with your own idea of great golf in Westchester County.
For membership information, please call the membership director at 914.734.1500, ext. 1104
Visited 842 times, 2 Visits today